Digital Tiltable Wall Mount Neurosurgery Operating Microscope Camera, LED TV Set
Onic Titlable Wall Mount Neurosurgical Operating Microscopes 3 Step Magnification With HD Camera, LED TV Set. Magnifications : 3 Step- 5x, 10x, 20X. Interpupillary Distance Adjustment : 55mm to 75mm. Focusing : Motorized with Foot Control.
Light Source : 100W LED Light. Vertical Height Adjustment Range of Counter Balanced Pantographic Arm : 300 -560MM. Rotation Of Arm : 320 With Lock. Accessories Included : Wall Mount, LED TV, Beam Splitter, C Mount, HD Camera, Mobile. Commercial Invoice (as per the listing price) and Packing List shall be provided along with the Parcel.
Low value Invoicing shall not be done. KINDLY CHECK IN ADVANCE, TO AVOID ANY PROBLEM. If you are a Company, please check all the required documents for Import with you. Thanks for your business and time. I request you to please give us your Feedback. In case there is a Problem, please Notify me First and give me a Opportunity to resolve the Matter. This item is in the category "Business & Industrial\Healthcare, Lab & Dental\Medical/Lab Equipment Attachments & Accessories\Microscope Parts & Accessories\Microscope Camera & Lens Adapters".
The seller is "doctor_onic" and is located in this country: IN. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Model: NEUR-32i
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: India
- Custom Bundle: No
- Magnification: 5x ,10x ,20X
- Focusing: Motorized with Foot Control
- Light Source: 100W LED Light
- Illumination Control: Continuous Adjustment
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Optics: German
- Procedure: Neurosurgery
- Type: Surgical
- Binocular Tubes: Tiltable (0-180 Degree)
- Working Distance :: F =250
- MPN: TTYY6IINEURJ
- Eye Pieces: 10x W.
- Interpupillary Distance Adjustment: 55mm to 75mm
- Field Illumination: 70mm
- Design: Wall Mount
- Vertical Height of Pantographic Arm: 300 -560MM
- Rotation Of Arm: 320 With Lock
- Weight: 60kg (Approx.)
- Microscope Adapter Type: Smartphone Camera Adapter
- Brand: Dr. Onic
- Intended Use/Discipline: Neurology